Board of Directors
- Nii Osah Mills (Chairman) – Legal Practitioner, Ghana’s current Minister for Lands and Natural Resources and past president of Ghana Bar Association.
- Agnes Akosua Aiddoo (Vice Chair) – Child’s Rights and Gender Expert. Social Anthropologist and Former UNICEF representative to Tanzania.
- Ellen Bortei-Doku Aryeetey (Professor, University of Ghana: Development Practitioner; Former head of the Centre for Social Policy Studies at the University of Ghana).
- Ben Badoo – Medical Practitioner (Pediatrician and Head of the Child Abuse Unit of the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital, Ghana)
- Esther Ofei-Aboagye – Policy Analyst and Development Consultant (Former Director of Ghana’s Institute of Local Government Studies)
- Susan Sabaa – Child and Youth Care and Development Expert, Executive Director (Operations) – CRRECENT
- Emmanuel Sabaa – Finance and Management and Child and Youth Development (Chief Executive) – CRRECENT
Nii Osah Mills (Chairman)